Search this Site
Navigate this Site by Category
Navigate this site by Page
New TLC Posts
- John Goodman shows off weight loss on red carpet October 10, 2015John Goodman took to the red carpet in London on Thursday to promote his new movie while also showing off his newly slimmed-down look.
- Lawyer grilling Cosby 'goes after guys who hurt women' October 10, 2015Oh, to be a fly on the wall when Gloria Allred grills Bill Cosby.
- 'Cosby Show' actor: Legacy is 'tarnished' October 9, 2015Malcolm-Jamal Warner, who played son Theo Huxtable on "The Cosby Show," says the sitcom's legacy has been "tarnished" by the torrent of sexual allegations against its star, Bill Cosby.
- Happy 75th birthday, John Lennon October 9, 2015John Lennon would have been 75 years old on Friday. It's a birthday that can't help but make you wonder.
- Ellen Pompeo: Bond actor needs 'reality check' October 9, 2015Most actors would be thrilled to have a longstanding gig. Daniel Craig, perhaps not so much. At least one fellow performer appeared less than thrilled with Craig's recent reported remarks that he was over playing James Bond. "Grey's Anatomy" star Ellen ...
- Colbert attracts bigger, younger audience than Letterman October 9, 2015After a month as host of "The Late Show," Stephen Colbert is almost even with rival Jimmy Fallon with a viewership that is significantly larger than his predecessor David Letterman.
- Boehner cancels 'Tonight Show' appearance October 8, 2015Outgoing House Speaker John Boehner has canceled his appearance on NBC's "Tonight Show" in the wake of Rep. Kevin McCarthy's decision to drop out of the House Speaker race, a network spokesperson told CNN. Boehner's office had announced Wednesday that...
- For $150K, you can ride choppers with Keanu October 8, 2015For a mere $150,000, you and a companion can join actor Keanu Reeves in California for a two-day motorcycle ride along the Pacific Coast and through the Santa Monica Mountains.
- Want to smell like an Andy Kaufman prank? October 8, 2015Well, this smells like a prank. But, apparently, it's not. Xyrena, a California company that bills itself as a "celebrity partnered on-demand perfumery," is releasing "Andy Kaufman Milk & Cookies," a fragrance inspired by the comedian's 1979 Carnegie ...
- Daniel Craig: I'd rather 'slash my wrists' than play Bond again October 8, 2015After playing James Bond in the last four films of the successful franchise, including the forthcoming "Spectre," Daniel Craig told Time Out London he's ready to put the role behind him.
- John Goodman shows off weight loss on red carpet October 10, 2015
- TLC Blog